Rating: 0.0 out of 0 votes
Media Library Manager 13.1 Description
- Media Library Manager is a complete system for a church's library ministry. Media Library Manager is a complete library system for a church's library ministry. This program will allow a church library to catalog all resources, connect to Library or Congress for quick data entry, maintain circulation, and track circulation history for the resource and the user. There is user level security, barcode scanning capabilities, plus much more. The main resource maintenance window default list is in accession number order. To access an existing resource by accession number you can type the number in the text box and press the TAB key. The record will instantly access the resource. If you are using a barcode scanner all you have to do is scan the accession number. Left click on the Title tab to view and search in title order. Click on the Add button to enter a new resource or the edit button to change the currently highlighted resource. The window below is used to add a new resource or edit an existing resource. If you do not know the subject number click on the search button to open the Subject Select window. Once you have found or added the subject click on the Select button to add the subject to the resource. You can add as many subjects as you think necessary. To check out a resource key-in or scan the accession number. The program will highlight the selection then click the Check Out button. Next find the member by typing the name, starting with the last name first. The dates are automatically entered for you by the program. If the member is not in the current list now is the time to enter them. The member will be automatically be assigned a number that will be used by the system to associate circulation, history, and overdue fines. Checking a resource in or renewing the resource is as simple as clicking a button. There is also a feature to do a batch check-in of an individual member.
Media Library Manager 13.1
- License: Shareware $142.5
- OS:WinXP,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Vis
- Last Updated: 2010-10-29 21:51:21
- Requirements: Windows PC, Pentium II minimum, 32 meg of ram minimum, 12 Meg of disk space plus data files
- Publisher:RCL Software
- Homepage: http://www.rclsoftware.com
- Easy Church Membership 8.0
easy church membership is to maintain a database of church families and members.
- Media Library Manager 13.1
Media Library Manager is a complete system for a church's library ministry..
- Easy Model Railroad Inventory 5.0
easy model railroad inventory is designed to inventory your model railroad stuff.